Predicted Results

Free prediction for week 3

StartSportCountry / LeagueEventIDHome team : Away teamPrediction OddsStrength Tip
2019-01-20 19:00
7517Augsburger Panther : Bremerhaven
W45,2%
 
 W+D (74.6%)
  W : 45.2 % , WO : 21.4 % , LO : 8 % , L : 25.4 %  Tip: W+D (74.6%)
This is Freemium product. To view more predictions, choose one of the paid subscriptions here.
Active filter: Type : 1X2Reset filter
StartSportCountry / LeagueEventIDHome team : Away teamPrediction OddsStrength Tip
2019-01-18 17:30:00
5808Chomutov : Zlin
W39,6%
 
2,304W+D (68.9%)
M3 W : 39.6 % , WO : 19.4 % , LO : 9.9 % , L : 31.1 %Odds: 2,30 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (68.9%)
M1 W : 47.4 % , WO : 11.1 % , LO : 11.3 % , L : 30.2 %Odds: 2,30 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.8%)
M6 W : 20.2 % , WO : 20.1 % , LO : 14.2 % , L : 45.4 %Odds: 2,63 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (79.8%)
M5 W : 20.1 % , WO : 20.2 % , LO : 14.5 % , L : 45.2 %Odds: 2,63 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (79.9%)
M2 W : 41.7 % , WO : 18.1 % , LO : 9.3 % , L : 30.9 %Odds: 2,30 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.1%)
M4 W : 25.3 % , WO : 21.6 % , LO : 14.2 % , L : 38.9 %Odds: 2,63 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.7%)
2019-01-18 17:30:00
5810Mlada Boleslav : Olomouc
W58,2%
 
1,851W+D (75.9%)
M1 W : 58.2 % , WO : 7.5 % , LO : 10.2 % , L : 24.1 %Odds: 1,85 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (75.9%)
M2 W : 65.8 % , WO : 3.4 % , LO : 7.8 % , L : 22.9 %Odds: 1,85 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.1%)
M3 W : 65.8 % , WO : 3.5 % , LO : 8 % , L : 22.7 %Odds: 1,85 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.3%)
M5 W : 26.2 % , WO : 20.7 % , LO : 16.7 % , L : 36.5 %Odds: 3,52 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.8%)
M6 W : 26.2 % , WO : 20.6 % , LO : 16.3 % , L : 36.8 %Odds: 3,52 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.8%)
M4 W : 29.1 % , WO : 18.6 % , LO : 18.1 % , L : 34.2 %Odds: 3,52 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (70.9%)
2019-01-18 17:30:00
5812Plzen : Mountfield HK
W45,7%
 
2,150W+D (83.8%)
M3 W : 45.7 % , WO : 26.2 % , LO : 11.8 % , L : 16.2 %Odds: 2,15 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (83.8%)
M2 W : 41.2 % , WO : 29.4 % , LO : 13.1 % , L : 16.2 %Odds: 2,15 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (83.8%)
M6 W : 27.8 % , WO : 22.9 % , LO : 16.7 % , L : 32.6 %Odds: 2,95 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.2%)
M1 W : 39.2 % , WO : 13.9 % , LO : 11.8 % , L : 35.1 %Odds: 2,15 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (64.9%)
M5 W : 27.9 % , WO : 22.9 % , LO : 16.1 % , L : 33 %Odds: 2,95 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.1%)
M4 W : 27.7 % , WO : 21.9 % , LO : 15.7 % , L : 34.6 %Odds: 2,95 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.3%)
2019-01-18 17:30:00
5813Sparta Prague : Karlovy Vary
W64,9%
 
 W+D (75.6%)
M3 W : 64.9 % , WO : 3.3 % , LO : 7.3 % , L : 24.4 %  Tip: W+D (75.6%)
M2 W : 64 % , WO : 3.1 % , LO : 7.4 % , L : 25.4 %  Tip: W+D (74.6%)
M1 W : 57.3 % , WO : 7.9 % , LO : 10.3 % , L : 24.5 %  Tip: W+D (75.5%)
M4 W : 29.1 % , WO : 19.7 % , LO : 18.7 % , L : 32.5 %  Tip: L+D (70.9%)
M5 W : 27.6 % , WO : 21.4 % , LO : 16.8 % , L : 34.2 %  Tip: L+D (72.4%)
M6 W : 27.6 % , WO : 21.4 % , LO : 16.7 % , L : 34.4 %  Tip: L+D (72.4%)
2019-01-18 17:30:00
5814Vitkovice : Kometa Brno
W52,3%
 
2,252W+D (72%)
M2 W : 52.3 % , WO : 12.7 % , LO : 6.9 % , L : 28 %Odds: 2,25 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (72%)
M1 W : 49.9 % , WO : 10.1 % , LO : 11.1 % , L : 29 %Odds: 2,25 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (71%)
M3 W : 49.5 % , WO : 12.2 % , LO : 7.8 % , L : 30.5 %Odds: 2,25 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.5%)
M4 W : 28.4 % , WO : 23.8 % , LO : 14.5 % , L : 33.3 %Odds: 2,75 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.6%)
M5 W : 25.8 % , WO : 21.8 % , LO : 15.5 % , L : 36.8 %Odds: 2,75 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.2%)
M6 W : 25.9 % , WO : 21.8 % , LO : 15.3 % , L : 37.1 %Odds: 2,75 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.1%)
2019-01-18 18:00:00
5809Liberec : Litvinov
W63,7%
 
1,442W+D (79.2%)
M1 W : 63.7 % , WO : 6 % , LO : 9.4 % , L : 20.8 %Odds: 1,44 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (79.2%)
M2 W : 67.3 % , WO : 9.7 % , LO : 9 % , L : 14 %Odds: 1,44 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (86%)
M3 W : 63.7 % , WO : 10.2 % , LO : 10.7 % , L : 15.4 %Odds: 1,44 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (84.6%)
M6 W : 27.9 % , WO : 22.8 % , LO : 16.7 % , L : 32.7 %Odds: 5,40 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.1%)
M5 W : 27.9 % , WO : 22.9 % , LO : 16.4 % , L : 32.8 %Odds: 5,40 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.1%)
M4 W : 28.5 % , WO : 20.9 % , LO : 17 % , L : 33.7 %Odds: 5,40 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.5%)
2019-01-18 18:00:00
5811Pardubice : Trinec
L56,7%
 
1,582L+D (95.1%)
M2 W : 4.9 % , WO : 34 % , LO : 4.4 % , L : 56.7 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 2Tip: L+D (95.1%)
M3 W : 5.3 % , WO : 30.8 % , LO : 4.2 % , L : 59.7 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (94.7%)
M5 W : 17.2 % , WO : 20.6 % , LO : 13.7 % , L : 48.6 %Odds: 1,58 Tip: L+D (82.8%)
M6 W : 17.5 % , WO : 20.5 % , LO : 13.5 % , L : 48.5 %Odds: 1,58 Tip: L+D (82.5%)
M1 W : 12.6 % , WO : 30.2 % , LO : 10.6 % , L : 46.7 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (87.4%)
M4 W : 24.2 % , WO : 26.6 % , LO : 14.1 % , L : 35.1 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (75.8%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
70801899 Hoffenheim : Bayern München
L48,8%
 
1,535L+D (68.6%)
M2 W : 31.4 % , D : 19.9 % , L : 48.8 %Odds: 1,53 Strength: 5Tip: L+D (68.6%)
M3 W : 32.2 % , D : 19 % , L : 48.8 %Odds: 1,53 Strength: 5Tip: L+D (67.8%)
M4 W : 41.2 % , D : 30.2 % , L : 28.6 %Odds: 5,88 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (71.4%)
M1 W : 39 % , D : 26.2 % , L : 34.8 %Odds: 5,88 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (65.2%)
M6 W : 40.2 % , D : 26.2 % , L : 33.6 %Odds: 5,88 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.4%)
M5 W : 40.1 % , D : 26 % , L : 33.9 %Odds: 5,88 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.1%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7505Bremerhaven : ERC Ingolstadt
W53,1%
 
2,030W+D (72%)
M3 W : 53.1 % , WO : 9.1 % , LO : 9.8 % , L : 28 %Odds: 2,03 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72%)
M2 W : 51.4 % , WO : 9.2 % , LO : 10.6 % , L : 28.7 %Odds: 2,03 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (71.3%)
M1 W : 47.4 % , WO : 11.7 % , LO : 8.5 % , L : 32.4 %Odds: 2,03 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (67.6%)
M6 W : 25.1 % , WO : 20.5 % , LO : 13.2 % , L : 41.2 %Odds: 2,78 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.9%)
M5 W : 25.2 % , WO : 20.7 % , LO : 13.1 % , L : 41 %Odds: 2,78 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.8%)
M4 W : 25.1 % , WO : 22.4 % , LO : 13.7 % , L : 38.9 %Odds: 2,78 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.9%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7506Eisbaren Berlin : Adler Mannheim
L66,8%
 
1,810L+D (78.1%)
M3 W : 21.9 % , WO : 7.5 % , LO : 3.8 % , L : 66.8 %Odds: 1,81 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (78.1%)
M2 W : 26.6 % , WO : 8.9 % , LO : 3.6 % , L : 60.8 %Odds: 1,81 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.4%)
M1 W : 29.7 % , WO : 10.8 % , LO : 11 % , L : 48.5 %Odds: 1,81 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (70.3%)
M6 W : 21.1 % , WO : 20.4 % , LO : 11.8 % , L : 46.7 %Odds: 1,81 Tip: L+D (78.9%)
M5 W : 21.2 % , WO : 20.5 % , LO : 11.8 % , L : 46.5 %Odds: 1,81 Tip: L+D (78.8%)
M4 W : 23.1 % , WO : 28.1 % , LO : 12.8 % , L : 36 %Odds: 1,81 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (76.9%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7507Iserlohn Roosters : Krefeld Pinguine
W53,8%
 
2,170W+D (74.1%)
M2 W : 53.8 % , WO : 5.8 % , LO : 14.5 % , L : 25.9 %Odds: 2,17 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (74.1%)
M3 W : 51.1 % , WO : 5 % , LO : 12.8 % , L : 31.1 %Odds: 2,17 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (68.9%)
M1 W : 31.8 % , WO : 11.3 % , LO : 11.6 % , L : 45.3 %Odds: 2,54 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (68.2%)
M6 W : 27.6 % , WO : 20.9 % , LO : 17.7 % , L : 33.7 %Odds: 2,54 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.4%)
M5 W : 27.6 % , WO : 21 % , LO : 17.5 % , L : 34 %Odds: 2,54 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.4%)
M4 W : 26.1 % , WO : 21.2 % , LO : 14.8 % , L : 37.9 %Odds: 2,54 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.9%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7510Munchen : Augsburger Panther
W42,4%
 
1,585W+D (67.1%)
M3 W : 42.4 % , WO : 15.1 % , LO : 9.7 % , L : 32.9 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (67.1%)
M2 W : 39.4 % , WO : 13.7 % , LO : 9.7 % , L : 37.2 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (62.8%)
M1 W : 54.2 % , WO : 11.6 % , LO : 7.4 % , L : 26.8 %Odds: 1,58 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (73.2%)
M4 W : 26.5 % , WO : 19.9 % , LO : 15.3 % , L : 38.3 %Odds: 4,29 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.5%)
M6 W : 25.9 % , WO : 23.7 % , LO : 13.8 % , L : 36.7 %Odds: 4,29 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.1%)
M5 W : 25.9 % , WO : 23.7 % , LO : 13.7 % , L : 36.7 %Odds: 4,29 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.1%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7508Nurnberg Ice Tigers : Grizzly Wolfsburg
W58,4%
 
1,772W+D (74%)
M3 W : 58.4 % , WO : 3.2 % , LO : 12.4 % , L : 26 %Odds: 1,77 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (74%)
M2 W : 53.6 % , WO : 3.2 % , LO : 15.6 % , L : 27.5 %Odds: 1,77 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (72.5%)
M1 W : 51.6 % , WO : 11.9 % , LO : 8.4 % , L : 28.1 %Odds: 1,77 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (71.9%)
M5 W : 26.1 % , WO : 22.2 % , LO : 14.2 % , L : 37.5 %Odds: 3,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.9%)
M4 W : 25.8 % , WO : 23.8 % , LO : 13.1 % , L : 37.4 %Odds: 3,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.2%)
M6 W : 26.1 % , WO : 22.3 % , LO : 14.3 % , L : 37.3 %Odds: 3,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.9%)
2019-01-18 19:30:00
7509Schwenninger : Kolner
L41,5%
 
1,823L+D (76.3%)
M4 W : 23.7 % , WO : 21.2 % , LO : 13.5 % , L : 41.5 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 3Tip: L+D (76.3%)
M2 W : 24.6 % , WO : 7.4 % , LO : 4.3 % , L : 63.7 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (75.4%)
M3 W : 26.8 % , WO : 8 % , LO : 4.2 % , L : 61 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.2%)
M1 W : 36.7 % , WO : 11.5 % , LO : 10.4 % , L : 41.4 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (63.3%)
M5 W : 25.8 % , WO : 20.2 % , LO : 13.3 % , L : 40.7 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.2%)
M6 W : 25.9 % , WO : 20.1 % , LO : 13.4 % , L : 40.6 %Odds: 1,82 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.1%)
2019-01-18 20:00:00
6744Getafe CF : CD Alavés
W55,7%
 
1,934W+D (80.6%)
M1 W : 55.7 % , D : 24.8 % , L : 19.4 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (80.6%)
M5 W : 46.8 % , D : 27.7 % , L : 25.5 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (74.5%)
M4 W : 48.2 % , D : 27 % , L : 24.9 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (75.1%)
M6 W : 46.6 % , D : 28 % , L : 25.3 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (74.7%)
M3 W : 40.5 % , D : 30 % , L : 29.5 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (70.5%)
M2 W : 41.5 % , D : 28.3 % , L : 30.2 %Odds: 1,93 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.8%)
2019-01-19 12:30:00
6156Wolverhampton Wanderers : Leicester City
L40,5%
 
3,334L+D (73%)
M2 W : 27 % , D : 32.6 % , L : 40.5 %Odds: 3,33 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (73%)
M3 W : 26.4 % , D : 32.4 % , L : 41.2 %Odds: 3,33 Strength: 3Tip: L+D (73.6%)
M4 W : 49.5 % , D : 24.4 % , L : 26.1 %Odds: 2,34 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (73.9%)
M6 W : 47.9 % , D : 24.8 % , L : 27.3 %Odds: 2,34 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72.7%)
M5 W : 47.9 % , D : 24.7 % , L : 27.4 %Odds: 2,34 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72.6%)
M1 W : 47.4 % , D : 25.4 % , L : 27.2 %Odds: 2,34 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72.8%)
2019-01-19 14:30:00
7082Bayer Leverkusen : Bor. Mönchengladbach
L49,8%
 
3,495L+D (70.7%)
M3 W : 29.3 % , D : 20.9 % , L : 49.8 %Odds: 3,49 Strength: 5Tip: L+D (70.7%)
M1 W : 36.1 % , D : 25.3 % , L : 38.6 %Odds: 3,49 Strength: 5Tip: L+D (63.9%)
M2 W : 29.8 % , D : 20.4 % , L : 49.8 %Odds: 3,49 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (70.2%)
M6 W : 37.2 % , D : 26.7 % , L : 36.1 %Odds: 2,04 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (63.9%)
M5 W : 37.1 % , D : 26.4 % , L : 36.5 %Odds: 2,04 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (63.5%)
M4 W : 47.6 % , D : 22.2 % , L : 30.2 %Odds: 2,04 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (69.8%)
2019-01-19 14:30:00
7085Eintracht Frankfurt : SC Freiburg
W50,8%
 
1,654W+D (78.2%)
M6 W : 50.8 % , D : 27.4 % , L : 21.8 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (78.2%)
M1 W : 51.6 % , D : 29 % , L : 19.4 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (80.6%)
M5 W : 50.8 % , D : 27.9 % , L : 21.3 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (78.7%)
M4 W : 50.7 % , D : 25 % , L : 24.3 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (75.7%)
M2 W : 64.5 % , D : 23.1 % , L : 12.4 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (87.6%)
M3 W : 61.4 % , D : 26.3 % , L : 12.3 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (87.7%)
2019-01-19 14:30:00
7088FC Augsburg : Fortuna Düsseldorf
W73,8%
 
1,895W+D (84.7%)
M2 W : 73.8 % , D : 10.8 % , L : 15.3 %Odds: 1,89 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (84.7%)
M3 W : 56.8 % , D : 26 % , L : 17.2 %Odds: 1,89 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (82.8%)
M6 W : 45.7 % , D : 27.1 % , L : 27.2 %Odds: 1,89 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (72.8%)
M1 W : 35.5 % , D : 24.1 % , L : 40.4 %Odds: 4,18 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (64.5%)
M5 W : 45.8 % , D : 27.3 % , L : 27 %Odds: 1,89 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (73%)
M4 W : 44.7 % , D : 24.4 % , L : 31 %Odds: 1,89 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69%)
2019-01-19 14:30:00
7084Hannover 96 : Werder Bremen
L36,4%
 
2,264L+D (66.3%)
M3 W : 33.7 % , D : 29.9 % , L : 36.4 %Odds: 2,26 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (66.3%)
M5 W : 37 % , D : 25.9 % , L : 37.1 %Odds: 2,26 Strength: 3Tip: L+D (63%)
M6 W : 37 % , D : 26.3 % , L : 36.7 %Odds: 3,12 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (63.3%)
M2 W : 23 % , D : 44 % , L : 33 %Odds: 3,59 Strength: 1Tip: D (44%)
M1 W : 43.3 % , D : 26.7 % , L : 30 %Odds: 3,12 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (70%)
M4 W : 52.5 % , D : 26.7 % , L : 20.9 %Odds: 3,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (79.1%)
2019-01-19 14:30:00
7086VfB Stuttgart : 1. FSV Mainz 05
W46,9%
 
2,424W+D (76%)
M2 W : 46.9 % , D : 29.1 % , L : 24 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (76%)
M4 W : 46.9 % , D : 29.2 % , L : 23.9 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (76.1%)
M5 W : 42.2 % , D : 24.9 % , L : 32.9 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (67.1%)
M6 W : 42 % , D : 25.4 % , L : 32.6 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (67.4%)
M1 W : 40.2 % , D : 25.7 % , L : 34.1 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (65.9%)
M3 W : 52.7 % , D : 23.8 % , L : 23.5 %Odds: 2,42 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76.5%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6148AFC Bournemouth : West Ham United
W41,7%
 
2,403W+D (70.7%)
M3 W : 41.7 % , D : 29 % , L : 29.3 %Odds: 2,40 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (70.7%)
M4 W : 39.6 % , D : 21.4 % , L : 39 %Odds: 2,40 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (61%)
M2 W : 37.1 % , D : 29.2 % , L : 33.7 %Odds: 2,40 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (66.3%)
M5 W : 52 % , D : 25.5 % , L : 22.6 %Odds: 2,40 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (77.4%)
M6 W : 52.1 % , D : 25.6 % , L : 22.3 %Odds: 2,40 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.7%)
M1 W : 32.5 % , D : 24.2 % , L : 43.3 %Odds: 2,92 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (67.5%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6151Liverpool FC : Crystal Palace
W58,2%
 
1,203W+D (80.7%)
M3 W : 58.2 % , D : 22.5 % , L : 19.3 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (80.7%)
M1 W : 77.9 % , D : 17.4 % , L : 4.7 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (95.3%)
M6 W : 54 % , D : 25.5 % , L : 20.5 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (79.5%)
M5 W : 53.7 % , D : 25.5 % , L : 20.8 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (79.2%)
M4 W : 51.9 % , D : 24.5 % , L : 23.6 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (76.4%)
M2 W : 60 % , D : 22.1 % , L : 17.9 %Odds: 1,20 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (82.1%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6152Manchester United : Brighton & Hove Albion
W57,5%
 
1,303W+D (85.6%)
M3 W : 57.5 % , D : 28.1 % , L : 14.4 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (85.6%)
M2 W : 58.7 % , D : 27.7 % , L : 13.7 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (86.3%)
M6 W : 55 % , D : 29.3 % , L : 15.7 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (84.3%)
M5 W : 54.7 % , D : 29.3 % , L : 16 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (84%)
M4 W : 52.1 % , D : 28.5 % , L : 19.5 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (80.5%)
M1 W : 62.8 % , D : 23.2 % , L : 13.9 %Odds: 1,30 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (86.1%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6153Newcastle United : Cardiff City
W42,7%
 
2,004W+D (85.1%)
M2 W : 42.7 % , D : 42.4 % , L : 14.9 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (85.1%)
M3 W : 38.8 % , D : 43.6 % , L : 17.5 %Odds: 3,28 Strength: 3Tip: D (43.6%)
M5 W : 52.9 % , D : 26.2 % , L : 20.9 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (79.1%)
M1 W : 51.4 % , D : 25.1 % , L : 23.5 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (76.5%)
M4 W : 53.8 % , D : 26.9 % , L : 19.3 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (80.7%)
M6 W : 52.7 % , D : 26.3 % , L : 21.1 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (78.9%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6154Southampton FC : Everton FC
L41,9%
 
2,684L+D (62.3%)
M2 W : 37.7 % , D : 20.4 % , L : 41.9 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (62.3%)
M3 W : 37.7 % , D : 20.6 % , L : 41.8 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 3Tip: L+D (62.3%)
M4 W : 46.9 % , D : 23.4 % , L : 29.7 %Odds: 2,71 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (70.3%)
M5 W : 46.8 % , D : 24.3 % , L : 28.9 %Odds: 2,71 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (71.1%)
M6 W : 46.7 % , D : 24.3 % , L : 29 %Odds: 2,71 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (71%)
M1 W : 35.1 % , D : 24.6 % , L : 40.3 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (64.9%)
2019-01-19 15:00:00
6155Watford FC : Burnley FC
W59,5%
 
1,660W+D (83.5%)
M1 W : 59.5 % , D : 24 % , L : 16.5 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (83.5%)
M6 W : 56.6 % , D : 28.3 % , L : 15.1 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (84.9%)
M5 W : 56.2 % , D : 28.4 % , L : 15.4 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (84.6%)
M4 W : 52.1 % , D : 28.8 % , L : 19.2 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (80.8%)
M3 W : 51.4 % , D : 39.4 % , L : 9.2 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (90.8%)
M2 W : 51 % , D : 39.7 % , L : 9.2 %Odds: 1,66 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (90.8%)
2019-01-19 15:15:00
6743Real Madrid : Sevilla FC
L39,9%
 
4,580L+D (65.5%)
M4 W : 34.5 % , D : 25.6 % , L : 39.9 %Odds: 4,58 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (65.5%)
M1 W : 39 % , D : 27.6 % , L : 33.4 %Odds: 1,74 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (66.6%)
M5 W : 38.9 % , D : 25 % , L : 36.1 %Odds: 1,74 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (63.9%)
M3 W : 38.9 % , D : 29.1 % , L : 32 %Odds: 1,74 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (68%)
M2 W : 38.1 % , D : 28.5 % , L : 33.3 %Odds: 1,74 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (66.7%)
M6 W : 37.8 % , D : 25 % , L : 37.2 %Odds: 1,74 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (62.8%)
2019-01-19 17:30:00
6147Arsenal FC : Chelsea FC
W63,5%
 
3,013W+D (82.9%)
M2 W : 63.5 % , D : 19.4 % , L : 17.1 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (82.9%)
M3 W : 59.4 % , D : 20.6 % , L : 20.1 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (79.9%)
M4 W : 48.1 % , D : 25.6 % , L : 26.3 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (73.7%)
M1 W : 46.6 % , D : 25.5 % , L : 28 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72%)
M5 W : 46.4 % , D : 23.2 % , L : 30.5 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.5%)
M6 W : 46.1 % , D : 23.3 % , L : 30.5 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.5%)
2019-01-19 17:30:00
7081RB Leipzig : Borussia Dortmund
W48,6%
 
2,515W+D (75.9%)
M3 W : 48.6 % , D : 27.3 % , L : 24.1 %Odds: 2,51 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (75.9%)
M4 W : 40 % , D : 22.6 % , L : 37.5 %Odds: 2,51 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (62.5%)
M1 W : 33.4 % , D : 24.6 % , L : 42 %Odds: 2,81 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (66.6%)
M5 W : 41.6 % , D : 24.8 % , L : 33.6 %Odds: 2,51 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.4%)
M6 W : 41.5 % , D : 25.3 % , L : 33.1 %Odds: 2,51 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.9%)
M2 W : 55.4 % , D : 20.6 % , L : 24 %Odds: 2,51 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76%)
2019-01-19 17:30:00
6746SD Huesca : Atlético Madrid
W40,6%
 
5,542W+D (66.1%)
M5 W : 40.6 % , D : 25.6 % , L : 33.9 %Odds: 5,54 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (66.1%)
M3 W : 17.7 % , D : 23.5 % , L : 58.7 %Odds: 1,71 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (82.3%)
M6 W : 40.2 % , D : 25.6 % , L : 34.2 %Odds: 5,54 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (65.8%)
M1 W : 9.7 % , D : 20.7 % , L : 69.7 %Odds: 1,71 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (90.3%)
M2 W : 17 % , D : 23.7 % , L : 59.4 %Odds: 1,71 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (83%)
M4 W : 32 % , D : 25.4 % , L : 42.6 %Odds: 1,71 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (68%)
2019-01-19 19:45:00
6739Celta Vigo : Valencia CF
W39,6%
 
3,014W+D (67.3%)
M1 W : 39.6 % , D : 27.7 % , L : 32.7 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (67.3%)
M2 W : 37.7 % , D : 30.3 % , L : 32 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (68%)
M3 W : 37.7 % , D : 30.7 % , L : 31.6 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (68.4%)
M6 W : 49.7 % , D : 27.5 % , L : 22.8 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.2%)
M5 W : 49.2 % , D : 27.6 % , L : 23.3 %Odds: 3,01 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76.7%)
M4 W : 36.6 % , D : 25 % , L : 38.4 %Odds: 2,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (63.4%)
2019-01-20 11:00:00
6738Real Betis : Girona FC
W49,9%
 
1,654W+D (78%)
M5 W : 49.9 % , D : 28.1 % , L : 22 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (78%)
M4 W : 46.3 % , D : 25.9 % , L : 27.8 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (72.2%)
M3 W : 42 % , D : 27.9 % , L : 30.1 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (69.9%)
M6 W : 50.4 % , D : 28.3 % , L : 21.3 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (78.7%)
M1 W : 42.6 % , D : 27.4 % , L : 30 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (70%)
M2 W : 41.1 % , D : 27.2 % , L : 31.7 %Odds: 1,65 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (68.3%)
2019-01-20 13:30:00
6150Huddersfield Town : Manchester City
L78,3%
 
1,142L+D (90.6%)
M3 W : 9.4 % , D : 12.3 % , L : 78.3 %Odds: 1,14 Strength: 2Tip: L+D (90.6%)
M4 W : 42.5 % , D : 23.3 % , L : 34.2 %Odds: 20,8 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (65.8%)
M1 W : 8.5 % , D : 13.5 % , L : 78 %Odds: 1,14 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (91.5%)
M2 W : 8.3 % , D : 11.6 % , L : 80.1 %Odds: 1,14 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (91.7%)
M6 W : 28.6 % , D : 18.9 % , L : 52.5 %Odds: 1,14 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.4%)
M5 W : 30 % , D : 18.8 % , L : 51.2 %Odds: 1,14 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (70%)
2019-01-20 14:00:00
7511Dusseldorf : Schwenninger
W59,7%
 
 W+D (90.3%)
M2 W : 59.7 % , WO : 8.5 % , LO : 22.1 % , L : 9.7 %  Tip: W+D (90.3%)
M3 W : 58.2 % , WO : 8 % , LO : 21.9 % , L : 11.9 %  Tip: W+D (88.1%)
M1 W : 52.6 % , WO : 11.7 % , LO : 8.1 % , L : 27.6 %  Tip: W+D (72.4%)
M5 W : 25 % , WO : 21.7 % , LO : 14.8 % , L : 38.5 %  Tip: L+D (75%)
M6 W : 25 % , WO : 22.4 % , LO : 14.4 % , L : 38.3 %  Tip: L+D (75%)
M4 W : 25.7 % , WO : 23.9 % , LO : 13.1 % , L : 37.2 %  Tip: L+D (74.3%)
2019-01-20 14:00:00
7512Grizzly Wolfsburg : Eisbaren Berlin
W50%
 
 W+D (72.6%)
M3 W : 50 % , WO : 17.7 % , LO : 4.9 % , L : 27.4 %  Tip: W+D (72.6%)
M2 W : 45.2 % , WO : 17.6 % , LO : 6.4 % , L : 30.9 %  Tip: W+D (69.1%)
M1 W : 37 % , WO : 11.7 % , LO : 10.9 % , L : 40.5 %  Tip: L+D (63%)
M4 W : 24.9 % , WO : 21.9 % , LO : 13.8 % , L : 39.3 %  Tip: L+D (75.1%)
M6 W : 26.3 % , WO : 22.4 % , LO : 14.5 % , L : 36.8 %  Tip: L+D (73.7%)
M5 W : 26.4 % , WO : 21.9 % , LO : 14.8 % , L : 36.8 %  Tip: L+D (73.6%)
2019-01-20 14:30:00
70831. FC Nürnberg : Hertha BSC
W44,9%
 
3,295W+D (67.4%)
M4 W : 44.9 % , D : 22.5 % , L : 32.6 %Odds: 3,29 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (67.4%)
M3 W : 38.7 % , D : 27.9 % , L : 33.4 %Odds: 3,29 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (66.6%)
M6 W : 39.3 % , D : 25.3 % , L : 35.3 %Odds: 3,29 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (64.7%)
M5 W : 39.2 % , D : 24.6 % , L : 36.1 %Odds: 3,29 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (63.9%)
M1 W : 32.8 % , D : 22.8 % , L : 44.5 %Odds: 2,26 Strength: 1Tip: L+D (67.2%)
M2 W : 39.9 % , D : 26.2 % , L : 33.8 %Odds: 3,29 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.2%)
2019-01-20 15:00:00
5819Olomouc : Pardubice
W68,8%
 
 W+D (75.5%)
M2 W : 68.8 % , WO : 3.4 % , LO : 3.3 % , L : 24.5 %  Tip: W+D (75.5%)
M1 W : 68.3 % , WO : 5 % , LO : 8.7 % , L : 18 %  Tip: W+D (82%)
M3 W : 66.1 % , WO : 3.7 % , LO : 3.9 % , L : 26.3 %  Tip: W+D (73.7%)
M5 W : 29.4 % , WO : 22.5 % , LO : 16.7 % , L : 31.4 %  Tip: L+D (70.6%)
M6 W : 29.3 % , WO : 22.4 % , LO : 16.6 % , L : 31.7 %  Tip: L+D (70.7%)
M4 W : 26.7 % , WO : 24.2 % , LO : 13.9 % , L : 35.2 %  Tip: L+D (73.3%)
2019-01-20 15:00:00
5820Trinec : Plzen
W58,2%
 
2,005W+D (75.8%)
M1 W : 58.2 % , WO : 7.5 % , LO : 10.1 % , L : 24.2 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 5Tip: W+D (75.8%)
M3 W : 53.3 % , WO : 20.6 % , LO : 12.1 % , L : 14 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (86%)
M2 W : 58 % , WO : 18.1 % , LO : 10.4 % , L : 13.5 %Odds: 2,00 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (86.5%)
M6 W : 27.8 % , WO : 22.9 % , LO : 16.1 % , L : 33.2 %Odds: 3,15 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.2%)
M5 W : 27.8 % , WO : 23 % , LO : 15.8 % , L : 33.4 %Odds: 3,15 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.2%)
M4 W : 26.4 % , WO : 21.9 % , LO : 14.9 % , L : 36.8 %Odds: 3,15 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.6%)
2019-01-20 15:15:00
6745Villarreal CF : Athletic Bilbao
W47,2%
 
2,234W+D (73.2%)
M4 W : 47.2 % , D : 26 % , L : 26.8 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (73.2%)
M1 W : 36.1 % , D : 27.8 % , L : 36.1 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (63.9%)
M6 W : 49.8 % , D : 27.2 % , L : 23.1 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76.9%)
M5 W : 49.3 % , D : 27.4 % , L : 23.4 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76.6%)
M2 W : 43.9 % , D : 29.4 % , L : 26.7 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (73.3%)
M3 W : 43.4 % , D : 28 % , L : 28.6 %Odds: 2,23 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (71.4%)
2019-01-20 15:30:00
5815Karlovy Vary : Chomutov
W46,3%
 
2,200W+D (69.2%)
M1 W : 46.3 % , WO : 11.5 % , LO : 11.4 % , L : 30.8 %Odds: 2,20 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.2%)
M3 W : 45.6 % , WO : 8.1 % , LO : 7 % , L : 39.3 %Odds: 2,20 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (60.7%)
M2 W : 42.6 % , WO : 8.8 % , LO : 7.9 % , L : 40.7 %Odds: 2,20 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (59.3%)
M4 W : 24.6 % , WO : 20.5 % , LO : 14.4 % , L : 40.6 %Odds: 2,76 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (75.4%)
M6 W : 26 % , WO : 19.6 % , LO : 16.4 % , L : 38 %Odds: 2,76 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74%)
M5 W : 25.8 % , WO : 19.7 % , LO : 17.2 % , L : 37.3 %Odds: 2,76 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.2%)
2019-01-20 15:30:00
5817Litvinov : Sparta Prague
W45%
 
2,350W+D (68.4%)
M1 W : 45 % , WO : 11.8 % , LO : 11.5 % , L : 31.6 %Odds: 2,35 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (68.4%)
M3 W : 38.7 % , WO : 10.5 % , LO : 7.3 % , L : 43.4 %Odds: 2,55 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (61.3%)
M2 W : 39.3 % , WO : 10.3 % , LO : 7.1 % , L : 43.3 %Odds: 2,55 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (60.7%)
M4 W : 28.2 % , WO : 23.2 % , LO : 15.3 % , L : 33.3 %Odds: 2,55 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.8%)
M6 W : 25.4 % , WO : 21.1 % , LO : 15.5 % , L : 38 %Odds: 2,55 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.6%)
M5 W : 25.4 % , WO : 21.2 % , LO : 15.7 % , L : 37.8 %Odds: 2,55 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.6%)
2019-01-20 15:30:00
5821Zlin : Mlada Boleslav
L43,4%
 
2,680L+D (77.6%)
M6 W : 22.4 % , WO : 18.9 % , LO : 15.3 % , L : 43.4 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (77.6%)
M5 W : 22.2 % , WO : 19.1 % , LO : 15.9 % , L : 42.8 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (77.8%)
M3 W : 40.9 % , WO : 20.4 % , LO : 9 % , L : 29.8 %Odds: 2,25 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (70.2%)
M2 W : 38.9 % , WO : 21.5 % , LO : 9.6 % , L : 30.1 %Odds: 2,25 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (69.9%)
M1 W : 35.1 % , WO : 15.8 % , LO : 12 % , L : 37.1 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (64.9%)
M4 W : 28.3 % , WO : 18.7 % , LO : 17.7 % , L : 35.3 %Odds: 2,68 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.7%)
2019-01-20 16:00:00
6149Fulham FC : Tottenham Hotspur
L49,5%
 
1,794L+D (69.3%)
M6 W : 30.7 % , D : 19.8 % , L : 49.5 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (69.3%)
M4 W : 36 % , D : 21.3 % , L : 42.7 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 4Tip: L+D (64%)
M5 W : 32 % , D : 19.7 % , L : 48.3 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 3Tip: L+D (68%)
M1 W : 14.2 % , D : 17.5 % , L : 68.3 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (85.8%)
M2 W : 13.5 % , D : 34.1 % , L : 52.4 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (86.5%)
M3 W : 14 % , D : 34.6 % , L : 51.4 %Odds: 1,79 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (86%)
2019-01-20 16:20:00
5816Kometa Brno : Liberec
L46,7%
 
3,000L+D (64.6%)
M3 W : 35.4 % , WO : 12.7 % , LO : 5.2 % , L : 46.7 %Odds: 3,00 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (64.6%)
M2 W : 36 % , WO : 14 % , LO : 5.1 % , L : 44.9 %Odds: 3,00 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (64%)
M1 W : 38.8 % , WO : 14.1 % , LO : 11.8 % , L : 35.3 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (64.7%)
M4 W : 25.7 % , WO : 20.5 % , LO : 15.5 % , L : 38.3 %Odds: 3,00 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (74.3%)
M6 W : 26.2 % , WO : 21.5 % , LO : 16 % , L : 36.3 %Odds: 3,00 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.8%)
M5 W : 26.2 % , WO : 21.5 % , LO : 15.6 % , L : 36.7 %Odds: 3,00 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (73.8%)
2019-01-20 16:30:00
7513Adler Mannheim : Iserlohn Roosters
W69,1%
 
 W+D (84.7%)
M1 W : 69.1 % , WO : 10.4 % , LO : 5.3 % , L : 15.3 %  Tip: W+D (84.7%)
M3 W : 64.6 % , WO : 16.2 % , LO : 7.9 % , L : 11.3 %  Tip: W+D (88.7%)
M2 W : 62 % , WO : 15.2 % , LO : 8.6 % , L : 14.2 %  Tip: W+D (85.8%)
M6 W : 26.3 % , WO : 24 % , LO : 13.8 % , L : 35.8 %  Tip: L+D (73.7%)
M5 W : 26.4 % , WO : 24.2 % , LO : 13.6 % , L : 35.8 %  Tip: L+D (73.6%)
M4 W : 25.9 % , WO : 23.4 % , LO : 13.5 % , L : 37.1 %  Tip: L+D (74.1%)
2019-01-20 16:30:00
7514ERC Ingolstadt : Kolner
W45,8%
 
 W+D (66.4%)
M1 W : 45.8 % , WO : 11.7 % , LO : 8.9 % , L : 33.6 %  Tip: W+D (66.4%)
M3 W : 35.9 % , WO : 12.2 % , LO : 6.7 % , L : 45.1 %  Tip: L+D (64.1%)
M2 W : 37.9 % , WO : 12.6 % , LO : 6.5 % , L : 43 %  Tip: L+D (62.1%)
M6 W : 25.1 % , WO : 20 % , LO : 13.8 % , L : 41.1 %  Tip: L+D (74.9%)
M5 W : 25 % , WO : 20.2 % , LO : 13.9 % , L : 40.9 %  Tip: L+D (75%)
M4 W : 25.1 % , WO : 22.4 % , LO : 13.8 % , L : 38.7 %  Tip: L+D (74.9%)
2019-01-20 16:30:00
7515Straubing Tigers : Munchen
L53,1%
 
 L+D (71.1%)
M2 W : 28.9 % , WO : 10.8 % , LO : 7.2 % , L : 53.1 %  Tip: L+D (71.1%)
M3 W : 29.4 % , WO : 11.5 % , LO : 7.5 % , L : 51.6 %  Tip: L+D (70.6%)
M6 W : 22.5 % , WO : 20.3 % , LO : 12.9 % , L : 44.3 %  Tip: L+D (77.5%)
M5 W : 22.4 % , WO : 20.8 % , LO : 12.6 % , L : 44.2 %  Tip: L+D (77.6%)
M4 W : 23.7 % , WO : 22 % , LO : 13.1 % , L : 41.2 %  Tip: L+D (76.3%)
M1 W : 38.7 % , WO : 11.5 % , LO : 9.8 % , L : 40 %  Tip: L+D (61.3%)
2019-01-20 17:00:00
7087FC Schalke 04 : VfL Wolfsburg
D40,7%
 
3,225D (40.7%)
M4 W : 29.1 % , D : 40.7 % , L : 30.2 %Odds: 3,22 Strength: 5Tip: D (40.7%)
M3 W : 38.3 % , D : 29.1 % , L : 32.6 %Odds: 2,19 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (67.4%)
M1 W : 43.1 % , D : 27.2 % , L : 29.6 %Odds: 2,19 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (70.4%)
M2 W : 27.5 % , D : 42.6 % , L : 29.9 %Odds: 3,22 Strength: 1Tip: D (42.6%)
M6 W : 40.2 % , D : 26.5 % , L : 33.3 %Odds: 2,19 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.7%)
M5 W : 40.1 % , D : 26.4 % , L : 33.5 %Odds: 2,19 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (66.5%)
2019-01-20 17:00:00
7516Krefeld Pinguine : Nurnberg Ice Tigers
W47,8%
 
 W+D (68.6%)
M1 W : 47.8 % , WO : 11.8 % , LO : 8.9 % , L : 31.4 %  Tip: W+D (68.6%)
M3 W : 42.8 % , WO : 7.9 % , LO : 4.2 % , L : 45.1 %  Tip: L+D (57.2%)
M2 W : 42.9 % , WO : 8 % , LO : 4.5 % , L : 44.5 %  Tip: L+D (57.1%)
M4 W : 25.8 % , WO : 24.1 % , LO : 13 % , L : 37.1 %  Tip: L+D (74.2%)
M5 W : 26.2 % , WO : 22.5 % , LO : 14.3 % , L : 37 %  Tip: L+D (73.8%)
M6 W : 26.2 % , WO : 22.6 % , LO : 14.2 % , L : 37 %  Tip: L+D (73.8%)
2019-01-20 17:00:00
5818Mountfield HK : Vitkovice
W59,5%
 
1,954W+D (75.3%)
M3 W : 59.5 % , WO : 6.7 % , LO : 9.1 % , L : 24.7 %Odds: 1,95 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (75.3%)
M1 W : 56.2 % , WO : 8.1 % , LO : 10.4 % , L : 25.4 %Odds: 1,95 Strength: 1Tip: W+D (74.6%)
M2 W : 60.8 % , WO : 7.1 % , LO : 8.7 % , L : 23.4 %Odds: 1,95 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (76.6%)
M6 W : 28.8 % , WO : 23.3 % , LO : 16.5 % , L : 31.4 %Odds: 3,23 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.2%)
M5 W : 28.9 % , WO : 23.4 % , LO : 16 % , L : 31.7 %Odds: 3,23 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (71.1%)
M4 W : 27.1 % , WO : 22.1 % , LO : 15.5 % , L : 35.3 %Odds: 3,23 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (72.9%)
2019-01-20 17:30:00
6741Levante UD : Real Valladolid
W48,1%
 
2,104W+D (74.6%)
M4 W : 48.1 % , D : 26.5 % , L : 25.4 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (74.6%)
M1 W : 41.6 % , D : 27.5 % , L : 30.9 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (69.1%)
M5 W : 50.1 % , D : 28.2 % , L : 21.7 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (78.3%)
M6 W : 50.8 % , D : 28.2 % , L : 21.1 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (78.9%)
M3 W : 42.9 % , D : 29.7 % , L : 27.4 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72.6%)
M2 W : 42.7 % , D : 29.8 % , L : 27.5 %Odds: 2,10 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (72.5%)
2019-01-20 17:30:00
6742Rayo Vallecano : Real Sociedad
W39,7%
 
2,804W+D (67.4%)
M1 W : 39.7 % , D : 27.6 % , L : 32.6 %Odds: 2,80 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (67.4%)
M6 W : 48.9 % , D : 26.9 % , L : 24.2 %Odds: 2,80 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (75.8%)
M5 W : 48.5 % , D : 26.8 % , L : 24.7 %Odds: 2,80 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (75.3%)
M2 W : 35.3 % , D : 24.3 % , L : 40.5 %Odds: 2,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (64.7%)
M3 W : 35 % , D : 24.6 % , L : 40.3 %Odds: 2,50 Strength: 0Tip: L+D (65%)
M4 W : 38.2 % , D : 24.9 % , L : 37 %Odds: 2,80 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (63%)
2019-01-20 19:00:00
7517Augsburger Panther : Bremerhaven
W45,2%
 
 W+D (74.6%)
M2 W : 45.2 % , WO : 21.4 % , LO : 8 % , L : 25.4 %  Tip: W+D (74.6%)
M3 W : 43.3 % , WO : 19.2 % , LO : 7.6 % , L : 29.9 %  Tip: W+D (70.1%)
M4 W : 24.5 % , WO : 21.1 % , LO : 14.1 % , L : 40.3 %  Tip: L+D (75.5%)
M1 W : 39.2 % , WO : 11.5 % , LO : 9.9 % , L : 39.3 %  Tip: L+D (60.8%)
M6 W : 25.8 % , WO : 22.9 % , LO : 13.7 % , L : 37.6 %  Tip: L+D (74.2%)
M5 W : 25.9 % , WO : 23.1 % , LO : 13.5 % , L : 37.4 %  Tip: L+D (74.1%)
2019-01-20 19:45:00
6737FC Barcelona : CD Leganés
W66%
 
1,123W+D (87.4%)
M1 W : 66 % , D : 21.5 % , L : 12.6 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 3Tip: W+D (87.4%)
M2 W : 75.4 % , D : 17.6 % , L : 7 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (93%)
M3 W : 75.3 % , D : 17.8 % , L : 7 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (93%)
M6 W : 50 % , D : 28.4 % , L : 21.6 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (78.4%)
M5 W : 49.7 % , D : 28.1 % , L : 22.2 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.8%)
M4 W : 48.1 % , D : 27.1 % , L : 24.8 %Odds: 1,12 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (75.2%)
2019-01-21 20:00:00
6740SD Eibar : Espanyol Barcelona
W47%
 
2,094W+D (73%)
M4 W : 47 % , D : 26 % , L : 27 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (73%)
M1 W : 39.1 % , D : 27.7 % , L : 33.3 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (66.7%)
M2 W : 38.9 % , D : 31.7 % , L : 29.5 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 4Tip: W+D (70.5%)
M6 W : 50 % , D : 27.6 % , L : 22.3 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (77.7%)
M3 W : 39.2 % , D : 31.2 % , L : 29.6 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 2Tip: W+D (70.4%)
M5 W : 49.8 % , D : 27.7 % , L : 22.5 %Odds: 2,09 Strength: 0Tip: W+D (77.5%)