Terms and conditions
The United Passion s.r.o.
General Terms and Conditions for Scoressi
- General Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “GTC”) shall be an integral part of the contractual agreement (hereinafter “Contract”) between the provider of the Services United Passion s.r.o., No. 07177941, Tax Id. No. CZ07177941, Kaplická 859/43, 140 00, Prague 4, Czech republic, registered in the Commercial Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 295470 and the Customer. The GTC apply to the Services provided on the Website www.scoressi.com.
- Defined terms for these GTC:
“United Passion” represents United Passion s.r.o., with an Id. No. 07177941, Tax Id. No. CZ07177941, and officially registered office located in Czech Republic, postcode 140 00, Prague 4, Kaplická 859/43. The company was registered in the Commercial Register by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, and File No. 295470.
“Scoressi” is the trademark for the website www.scoressi.com owned by United Passion.
“Website” is www.scoressi.com operated and owned by United Passion.
“GTC” refers to these General Terms and Conditions used for the Website.
“Contract” means an Agreement between United Passion and the Customer that creates enforceable rights and obligations. These GTC is also a Contract. The Contract is in English.
“Customer” is a party that has contracted with United Passion to obtain Services that are an output of United Passion’s ordinary activities in exchange for consideration. The Customer is a person only who does not act in the scope of its business activities and is not an entrepreneur or a company.
“Performance obligation” means a promise in a Contract with a Customer to transfer to the customer either: a Service (or a bundle of Services) that is distinct; or a series of distinct Services that are substantially the same and that have the same pattern of transfer to the Customer.
“Price” means the amount of consideration to which United Passion expects to be entitled in the exchange for transferring promised Service to a Customer, excluding the amounts collected on behalf of third parties for one 30-days period.
“Service” is a performance transferred to the Customer electronically within one 30-day period under conditions in these GTC.
“Subscription” means a Contract for the transferring the performance on a recurring basis with a condition of advance payments. A subscription is a Customer requirement for United Passion to fulfill the performance obligation.
“Force Majeure” means an event, or a series of related events, that is outside the reasonable control of the party affected (including failures of the internet or any public telecommunications network, failures of the Provider’s hosting provider, hacker attacks, denial of service attacks, virus or other malicious software attacks or infections, power failures, industrial disputes affecting any third party, changes to the law, disasters, explosions, fires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, riots, terrorist attacks and wars);
- Any written agreements with the Customer shall prevail over these GTC. United Passion shall be bound to verbal agreements only if and insofar United Passion expressly confirms such in writing. United Passion does not accept conditions of the Customer contradicting or deviating from these GTC, unless United Passion has agreed with their validity in writing.
- United Passion reserves the right to change the wording or general principles in the GTC, as well as the right to change the Price of Services, in particular, but not exclusively as a result of technological enhancements, changes or broadening of Service, changes in terms of service of third parties, economic or financial situation or inflation.
- United Passion notifies the Customer no later than 30 days prior to any GTC changes to Customer email address, which the Customer has provided to United Passion in the User Account form (hereinafter the “Customer email”).
- The Customer has the right to terminate the Subscription at any time. If the Customer terminates the subscription before the expiration for which he has already paid for, the Service will be provided until the end of this paid period.
- In case the Customer does not choose to terminate his Subscription as stated in paragraph 1.6 of this Article ‘1 General Provisions’ in these GTC, the GTC changes will be considered accepted.
- Basic information for Customers
The United Passion informs that:
- The cost of distance communication in relation to the Service, such as the internet connection costs or/and telephone charges set by the Customer’s operator, shall be paid by the Customer.
- In order for the Customer to use the Subscription Services, the Customer is obliged to make a payment in advance before each 30-day period, as specified in clause 5.3 in Article 5 of these GTC. Provision of Section 2119, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code is not applied.
- United Passion provides the Subscription Service on a recurring basis for periodically ongoing service. The shortest period in which the two contracting parties (United Passion and the Customer) will be bound is 30 days. In case the Customer does not want to extend this period, the Customer may terminate the Subscription at any time. The Customer will be informed by email at least once a year that he has an active subscription and the possibility of its termination.
- A Customer is entitled to request termination of the Subscription at any time (hereinafter “Withdraw from the Contract”) by confirming Unsubscribe button on the Website or sending this request via contact form on the Website or sending a printed document directly to United Passion. Subscription termination is effective on the first day of the next 30-day period.
- In case the Customer terminates the Subscription before the expiration of the prepaid 30-day period, the Service will be provided until the end of this period and the Subscription for the next 30-day periods (which has not yet been paid) will be canceled. The Customer can subscribe again at any time.
- The Price or the pricing method for the billing cycle (30 days in each case) is provided on the Website next to the description of the relevant Service or the information is specified in the Contract. By accepting the GTC, the Customer authorizes United Passion to collect a payment in advance from the Customer’s payment card before each 30-day period of using the Service. In case the Customer does not wish to continue with recurring payments in the future, the Customer may terminate the Subscription at any time.
- The Price of Services provided on the Website includes the Value Added Tax (VAT), where it is applicable. Scoressi is solely for personal, non-commercial use. The Price does not include costs for the delivery of Service.
- The Customer declares that he has read and accepted these GTC prior to confirming the order of the Service. United Passion informs that the Customer, by agreeing to these GTC, also expresses explicit GTC approval prior to delivery of the Service and agrees that the Service will be delivered to the Customer without undue delay upon receipt of the advance payment. United Passion informs the Customer that once the digital content of the Service is delivered to the Customer, the Customer will lose the right to withdraw from the Contract for the prepaid 30-day period and will lose the right to refund that has already been paid. Section 1837 a) and 1837 i) of the Civil Code applies. More information is provided in the Article 8 of these GTC.
- In case of a customer’s complaint, this should be submitted to United Passion via contact form on the Website.
- User Account
- After the Customer registers on the Website, the Customer is given an access to its own interface (hereinafter the “User Account”). After the successful payment for the Subscription, the ordered data are provided to Customer in his User Account.
- The Customer is obliged to provide correct and up-to-date information when registering on the Website and also when ordering Services. If any changes to this information occur, the Customer is required to update the data in his User Account. Information provided by the Customer when ordering Services are considered by United Passion to be correct.
- Username and password are used to protect the access to the User Account. The Customer is required to keep his credentials to his User Account confidential.
- The Customers are not entitled to enable the access to their User Accounts or the digital content they receive from the Services to any third parties. In case the Client suspects that their confidentiality is compromised or believes that a third party had an access to their password or data, the Client is obligated to notify the United Passion. In case the justified concerns that the access data to the User Account is being or may be misused, United Passion is entitled to block the User Account.
- The United Passion is entitled to close the User Account in case the Customer does not use it for over 6 months, or in the event that the Customer violates his/her duties arising from the Contract (including these GTC).
- The Customer accepts that the User Account may not be accessible at all times, particularly with regard to the essential maintanance of hardware or software by United Passion or by third parties. In case any unexpected events occur that are beyond our control, such as Force Majeure Event or any events that could potentially disrupt the connection and ability to perform the Service effectively, United Passion is not responsible for any harm made to the Customers by not being able deliver the digital content.
- Conclusion of a Contract
- The Customer acknowledges that a presentation of our Services on the Website shop interface is informative and United Passion is not required to conclude a Contract regarding these Services. The provision of Section 1732, paragraph 2 of the Civil Code does not apply.
- All of the essential information about the Services provided by United Passion is given on the Website. The information provided includes the description of digital content as well as the price for the Service. This information given in this way is considered to be valid at the time it is displayed on the Website.
- On the Website there is an order form where the Customer can order the Services. For making a successful order of the Service, the Customer is required to register himself in his User Account and provide to the United Passion his truthful data required for the ordering and billing process. This order form will include in particular:
- information about ordered Services including the Price (by selecting the respective items on the Website),
- choice of payment method and payment details (more in Article 5 in these GTC)
(all the above specified hereinafter as the “Order“)
- Prior to sending the Order, the Customer is entitled to view and change the initial data that he entered in the Order so that the Customer is able to identify and correct any errors in entering the data in the Order. The Order is completed and sent to United Passion by clicking the “3D secure payment” button. By clicking the “3D secure payment” button, the Customer signs the Contract and also confirms that he is 18 years old or older and is authorized to sign a Contract. United Passion considers the information given in the Order to be correct.
- Scoressi is entitled to request an additional customer order confirmation depending on the character of the Order.
- Officially the Contract between United Passion and the Customer is concluded on the delivery of email confirmation of the ordered Services that United Passion sends to the Customer.
- The Customer agrees to use remote means of communication when concluding the Contract. Any additional costs incurred by the Customer in using the means of remote communication with the conclusion of the Contract (for instance the costs for internet connection fees or telephone fees) are the Customer’s obligation to pay and must be paid by the Customer.
- Price and terms of payment
- The Price for the Services under the Contract is paid by the Customer via an online bank transfer using a debit card or credit card (hereinafter the “Payment Card”) or other payment methods provided by the Adyen Payment Gateway.
- In order to prevent an unauthorized third party access to Customer Payment Card information, this information will be encrypted. To achieve this goal, the Customer is required to authorize the Payment at the time the Order is submitted.
- Depending on the nature of the Service, the Customer is required to pay the United Passion the Price for the delivery of the Services:
- in the form of the regular payments in advance (“Advance Payment”) on a 30-day basis. The Customer is required to pay for a recurring payment before each corresponding 30-day cycle for the delivering the Service. The Advance Payment for the first 30-day cycle is specified in the Order summary before the Service delivery. The second and each subsequent 30-day Advance Payment will be collected on the basis of automated regular 30-day recurring payments. The amount of each payment must be equal to the Price displayed on the Website at the time the payment is made. After receiving the Advance Payment, the email confirmation will be sent to the Customer. The Customer agrees to use the tax document in electronic form.
- in the form of a lump sum. The Customer is required to pay the amount in the form of Advance payment specified in the individual Contract. After receiving the Advance Payment, the email confirmation will be sent to the Customer. The Customer agrees to use of the tax document in electronic form.
- The Customer’s obligation to pay the Price for the Service ordered is considered to be met when this amount is credited to the bank account of United Passion. United Passion sends a confirmation email to the Customer about the receiving the first Payment to this Order. For the second and each subsequent successful Advance Payment for a 30-day cycle the confirmation email is not being sent. An amount of each successful payment is displayed in the User Account. If United Passion does not receive the payment within three business days from the due date, the unpaid order will automatically be cancelled and United Passion will be entitled to terminate the Contract.
- In case United Passion provides discounts on the Price of the Services, they cannot be combined.
- Terms of delivery
- United Passion is required to provide the Service no later than 3 business days after receiving the payment for the corresponding 30-day cycle in accordance with the paragraph 5.3. Article 5 of these GTC. United Passion reserves the right to make a partial delivery of the Service.
- The Service will be provided in an electronic form in the User Account on the Website, not in the physical form on data carriers.
- Since the Services are of electronic nature, no shipping costs are charged.
- The moment the Customer receives the digital content he paid for, he is required at the very first to check the accessibility of the content. In case any problems with the functionality or accessibility arise, the Customer must immediately notify United Passion via contact form on the Website.
- The Customer will gain access to the digital content supplied by United Passion only after receiving the full Price for the Service. Since the Services are delivered on the regular basis of 30-day cycles, the continuation of the Service delivery is conditional upon the full Advance Payment for the corresponding 30-days cycle.
- Digital content and functionality
- The information about the functionality of the digital content provided by United Passion is available on the Website. Before ordering a Service and subsequently after placing the Order, the Customer:
- must verify that he has a sufficient internet connection for accessing digital content on the Website or for downloading from his User Account.
- is aware that the digital content could have a limited accessibility, and therefore it is recommended to back up the necessary digital content.
- must verify all of the technical requirements necessary to ensure the full functionality of the digital content provided by United Passion and must ensure that the device in which the Customer accesses the data complies with these requirements. United Passion is not responsible for any defects in the performance of digital data if the reason for defective performance is a problem in Customer technology, such as inefficient internet connection and/or failure to meet technical requirements or loss of login data.
- The provided Services include functionalities entitling the Customers:
- To download the digital content to a device belonging to the Customer,
- To prevent third party access to their data
7.3. The Customer is aware of and explicitly accepts that the Service provision may be restricted by law in a particular region. The Customer expressly accepts that access to the digital content and/or the service functionality in some regions may be limited.
7.4 Prior to ordering a particular Service, the Customer is required to familiar with its content.
7.5. The Customer acknowledges that the digital content is a work protected by the Copyright Act.
7.6 A Customer is a natural person who does not act in the course of his business activities and is not an entrepreneur or a company. Digital content on the Website is for personal, non-commercial use only. The Customer is not authorized to use the digital content from the Website for commercial use and the Customer is not entitled to display or provide the digital content to anyone else than himself.
- Withdrawal from the Contract
- Withdrawal by the Customer
- The Customer acknowledges that he can not withdraw from a Service contract if the Service was provided with prior explicit consent prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period, and United Passion informed the Customer before concluding the Contract that he has no right to withdraw from the contract in such a case. The Customer may not withdraw from a digital content delivery contract if it has been delivered with the prior expressed consent of the Customer before the expiration of the withdrawal period and has not been delivered on a physical medium, and United Passion informed the Customer before signing the contract that he has no right to withdraw from the contract. The Provisions of the Sec. 1837 a) and 1837 i) of the Civil Code apply.
- The Customer acknowledges that after the digital content from United Passion has been delivered, the Customer may not withdraw from the Contract until the end of the current 30-days period that the Customer has paid in advance.
- United Passion explicitly informs the Customer that if the Customer explicitly agrees to provide the Service before the expiration of the withdrawal period, the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the Contract once the possibility to use the Service has been delivered. The Customer’s aforementioned statement, including United Passion’s announcement of the impossibility for withdrawing from the Contract for the aforementioned reason is also displayed on the Website when the Customer clicks on the button on the Website shop interface for granting his consent to provision of the Service before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
- If this does not apply to the above cases (Articles 8.1.1, 8.1.2 and 8.1.3), the Customer may withdraw from the Contract (terminate the Subscription) at any time. This Withdrawal from the Contract will take effect the day after the expiration of a valid pre-paid 30-day cycle. If the Customer wishes to terminate the Subscription (“unsubscribe” or “Withdraw from Contract”), the Customer is required to confirm Unsubscribe button on the Website or send this request via contact form on the Website or directly send the printed document directly to United Passion.
- If the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract in cases and under the terms explicitly stipulated by the law, particularly in accordance with the Civil Code, United Passion refunds the money received from the Customer within fourteen days after the Customer’s withdrawal from the Contract. This refunded amount will be credited back using the original payment method.
- Withdrawal by United Passion
- United Passion is entitled to withdraw from the Contract in the following cases:
- The Service is unavailable due to circumstances that have prevented the delivery of the Service, or
- United Passion can not provide the Service even if it makes all efforts that can reasonably be expected, or
- United Passion is unable to provide the Service to the Customer within the agreed time limit or at the agreed Price or
- An event of Force Majeure.
If any of the above cases in Article 8.2.1 of these GTC occurs, United Passion is required to immediately inform the Customer of the withdrawal from the Contract and return the last payment the Client has provided to United Passion for a Service which has not been delivered.
- United Passion reserves the right to withdraw from the Contract if there is any obvious verbal or numerical error in the Price that clearly differs from the usual Price for this type of Service that could potentially harm United Passion. This also applies to any obvious verbal error in the written text. In such cases, United Passion immediately informs the Customer and decides on the following procedure.
- Rights in case of defective performance
- The rights and duties of the Contracting parties regarding claims on the basis of defective performance are led by legal regulations, particularly the provisions of Section 1914 to 1925, Section 2099 to 2117 and Section 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code, and by Act Number 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection, as amended.
- United Passion is responsible for providing the Customer with a performance without defects. Along with this, United Passion ensures that at the time the Customer receives the performance:
- The item has the properties on which both that the two parties have agreed. If such an arrangement has not taken place, the properties of the item must be described on the Website.
- The item is suitable for purpose that is presented on the website or for which it is commonly used.
- The item corresponds to the design and quality described on the Website.
- The item is supplied in the corresponding quantity.
- The item complies with legal requirements.
- If the defective performance causes the data to be unavailable or inaccessible, the Customer is entitled to:
- a removal of defects by delivering a new item without defects or delivering missing items,
- a removal of the defect by repairing the item
- an appropriate discount on the Price, or
- withdraw from the Contract
When the Customer reports a defect, he is required to inform United Passion about his preference from the above points. Once submitted, the Customer will not be able to change this option without the approval of United Passion; however, this does not apply when Customer has chosen the option of repairing the defect and the defect can not be repaired. In the event that United Passion fails to remedy the defect within a reasonable time, it shall inform the Customer and the Customer may request an appropriate discount or withdrawal from the Contract.
- The Customer is required to send the information about the defective performance along with his preference in accordance to Article 9.3 of these GTC to the address of United Passion.
- Other rights and duties of the contracting parties
- In a relationship with the Customer, United passion is not bound by any codes of behavior within the meaning of the provision of Section 1826, paragraph 1, letter e) of the Civil Code.
- The Czech trade Inspection Authority (Česká obchodní inspekce) with the registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Register number: 000 20 869, internet address: http://ww.coi.cz, is the body for over out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to a consumer arising from the Contract. The online platform for dispute resolution is http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, which can also be used to resolve disputes between United Passion and the Customer arising out of the Contract.
- The European Consumer Centre in Czech Republic with the registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, internet address: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz, is according to the European Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council of 21st May 2013, the contact site for on-line dispute resolution used for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
- United Passion conducts its business on the basis of the trade license. The trade license inspection is executed by the relevant Trade Licensing Authority (Živnostenský úřad). In order to protect Client’s personal data, the Office for Protection of Personal Data (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů) is in charge of the supervision. Together with that, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority performs a supervision to the Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection.
- Protection of Personal Data
- Act No.101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, provides for the protection of the personal data of Customers who are natural persons.
- The Customer agrees to the processing of the following personal information: name and surname, residential address, email address, telephone number and Payment Card details (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Personal Data”).
- Processing of payment cards. The Customer can shop on www.scoressi.com with confidence. United Passion is partnered with Adyen N.V., Amsterdam, www.com, a leading payment gateway provider that safely and securely processes credit cards, payment cards and electronic check payments of United Passion’s Customers.
- The Customer agrees that United Passion may process the Personal Data in order to execute the rights and duties that arise from the Contract and for administering the User Account. This also gives permission to United Passion to use Personal Data in order to send information and for business communication with the Customer. Conclusion of a Contract is not conditional to provision of consent to processing of Personal Data in the whole scope according to this Article.
- The Customer is required to provide truthfully their correct and up-to-date personal data when registering to the User Account. If any changes are made to these dates, the Customer is required to immediately inform United Passion about these changes.
- United Passion may authorize third parties to process the Customer’s Personal Data only after United Passion has received the Customer’s prior consent to the processing of the Personal Data by a third party.
- Customer’s Personal Data will be processed for an indefinite period either in electronic form using automated methods, or in physical printed form using non-automated methods.
- The Customer confirms that the provided Personal Data are accurate and acknowledges that the provision of the Personal Data to United Passion is voluntary.
- In the event that the Customer believes that United Passion or a third party processes their Personal Data in a way that is inconsistent with protection of Customer’s private and personal life, or in conflict with the law, the Customer has the right to request:
- an explanation from United Passion or the third party
- that United Passion or the third party remedy this situation
- In case the Customer requests an information regarding the processing of their Personal Data, United Passion is required to provide this information to the Customer. United Passion is entitled to require from the Customer the appropriate payment for providing this information, which does not exceed the additional costs of providing information under the previous sentence.
- Business communication and cookie saving
- The Customer agrees and authorizes United Passion to send Service and business communications information to the Customer email.
- The Customer agrees to store so-called cookies on the Customer’s computer. If a purchase can be made on the Website without storing cookies, and if United Passion can fulfill its obligations arising from the Contract without storing cookies, the Customer may at any time revoke this consent under the preceding sentence.
- Liability for damages
- United Passion is not responsible for damages for the reasons set forth by the applicable legislation and also in cases where the damage was caused by external circumstances without being caused by United Passion, such as any internet connection failures, mechanical damage, unauthorised installation, or any other similar events.
- United Passion bears responsibility only for actual damage to the Customer, which are clearly demonstrable and caused a breach of Contract. If United Passion was responsible, the Customer is entitled to claim damages. However, the aggregate liability of United Passion for all claims raised by the Customer, is limited to a maximum amount, which must not exceed the Price which was paid to United Passion in advance for a relevant 30-days cycle in accordance with the Contract. United Passion is also not liable for indirect damages, subsequent damages, harm to reputation, the loss of credibility or any financial losses whatsoever.
- Except for possible claims for damages as set out in paragraph 13.2 of these GTC, the Customer waives the right to compensation for damages incurred as a result of a breach of duties by United Passion. The Customer expressly agrees and declares that this provision is not considered as an unreasonable expectation by the Customer.
- Circumstances precluding the liability of United Passion are taken into consideration regardless of when they occur.
- Intellectual property
- United Passion owns all rights, legal claims, and shares in any and all of the patents, trademarks, utility models, copyrights, confidential business confidential information, and rights to intellectual and industrial property rights relating to the Services provided by United Passion.
- Provision of Services does not provide any license to the Customer to use the trademark, copyrights, corporate name, patent, industrial or utility model or any know-how owned by United Passion, and the Customer is not entitled to use any United Passion intellectual or industrial property rights unless United Passion grants prior written consent expressly entitling the Customer to use rights stipulated to the extent of such consent. If such consent was granted, this right of use can not be applied to other cases not covered by this consent or agreements. If the consent has not been given in writing, or if a written agreement has not been concluded, it is not possible to infer or apply verbal consent or verbal conclusion of agreement. Only the written form is considered valid and binding.
- In the event of unauthorized use of any of the rights of United Passion or intellectual or industrial property, Customer will be obliged to stop this unauthorized use on United Passion’s notice, waive any unjustified enrichment and pay United Passion’s financial compensation for all damages. United Passion is also entitled to ask a court at any time to take a precautionary measure that would prohibit such illegal use. Potential inaction by United Passion in the case of violation of United Passion intellectual and industrial property rights cannot be interpreted and construed as consent or acceptance of such use of United Passion’s rights.
- Confidential information
- In the event that United Passion and Customer provide to each other information (technical and/or business) that is confidential or may by its nature be inferred as confidential, such information may not be passed on to any third party without the prior written consent of the Party providing the information. This information can not be used contrary to the purpose for which it was provided.
- Final provisions
- United Passion reserves the right to restrict the provision of Services in certain geographic areas in accordance with the United Passion principles or legal regulations.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Czech Republic will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract. The aforementioned statement applies even if the contract-based relationship contains an international (foreign) element and/or where the Customer’s domicile is not the Czech Republic. This does not affect the Consumer rights resulting from the generally binding legal regulations. The courts of the Czech Republic have sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue to adjudicate over any actions relating to the subject of the Contracts.
- The Customer agrees to comply with all international and local laws and regulations that apply to these Services.
- If any of the provisions of these GTC is invalid or ineffective, or becomes invalid or ineffective, a provision whose purpose approximates an invalid clause as close as possible replaces an invalid clause. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the validity of other provisions.
- United Passion archives the Contract, including GTC, in an electronic form and is not accessible.
- United Passion’s contact information is: Scoressi, United Passion s.r.o., Kaplická 859/43, 140 00 Praha 4, Czech Republic.
- The limitation period on any Customer’s claims against United Passion resulting from violation of the Contract, including these GTC, is one year. The limitation period on any United Passion’s claims against the Customer resulting from the breach of the Contract, including these GTC, is five years. The aforementioned is valid unless stated otherwise.
- In the event of any significant change in circumstances occurring on the part of the Customer after the conclusion of the Contract, the Client assumes the risk of such changes in circumstances in accordance with Section 1765 of the Civil Code.
- The Customer is not entitled to assign any of his rights or obligations resulting from the Contract to a third party without the prior written consent of United Passion. United Passion is entitled to assign any rights and obligations arising from this Contract to third parties.
- The Customer is not entitled to offset any of their receivables against United Passion.